Thursday, October 29, 2009
Dreamin'
Last night, I dreamed that I told my former boss at the Alley Theatre that I still hadn't been able to find a job. He nonchalantly said, Okay I have this Coordinator position I was just trying to fill so you can have it and the pay is $70,000. I was super excited and started the job right away. Except I was late to work because I couldn't remember where in the mall the space was located and I was roaming lost for a while and accidently got past a restricted area. There were people each in front of a skinny plane with helmets, about to enter and take off in them. I quickly left and found my boss and explained why I was late. Then he asked me to do my first task and I went to the cubicles and all the people at McCarter Theatre in Princeton that I worked with back in 2005/2006 were there, vivid faces in my dream and everything. I told Marielle the good news but then next thing I knew, Matt's alarm went off and I was awake, unemployed, and back to reality. Ah, well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow that is quite a dream! Too much to say here -- I'll save it for a shared chocolate martini night! LOL
Mmm! Can't wait to hear your comments about my crazy dream. With martinis? But of course!
Amira,
I am starting a chant! We want updates! We want updates! We want updates!
:-)
Post a Comment