Wednesday, June 1, 2005

Grocery Shopping, Amira-Style!

A few weeks ago, I accompanied Rebecca to Randall's so she could pick up a few things she needed. She had a little list with practical things she needed from a grocery store - seasonings, coffee, a vaccuum bag, bagels. I, on the other hand, randomly picked up a few things of my own: monkeys-in-a-barrel, bubbles, Lucky Charms, Berry Cherry foaming hand soap, and shave gel. Then I thought about these purchases in the context of my moving and preparing food for myself soon.


I did find a great use for the monkeys. I had a wine and cheese party one weekend and they dangled spendidly to the wine glasses. Further, Jacob has verified (through trial and error) that they are indeed inedible.


I tried to blow bubbles at Christa this evening but had a hard time getting the protective cover off. I peeled a layer of the cardboard off and have yet to accomplish the task. (Well, I was distracted by a rousing game of Spades after that!) It seems that the bubbles container, though claiming non-toxicity, is childproof. :P

No comments: